Master Service Heating and Air Conditioning is locally owned and operated by Steve and Denise Rowlett. Specializing in residential service, maintenance and installation of central heating and air conditioning systems, our team members work hard to provide exceptional service to Tulsa and surrounding areas. Our clients’ home comfort is our number one concern and it starts from the moment we answer the phone. With every call, our goal is to make the caller smile and also ease their worry about being uncomfortable due to a malfunctioning furnace or air conditioner. Our office enjoys talking to and taking care of all of our clients and they are the first step to having a great experience when calling Master Service. All of our team members know the importance of A+ customer service and set out each day to go above and beyond to not only fix the problems at hand but to take care in doing it. We want to continue being the best at what we do, so each day we work to be better than the day before.
One of the principles that we operate within at Master Service is the idea that “Inspiration does not lead to action… action leads to inspiration.” We understand the importance of quickly getting out to your residence so that you do not have to live in an uncomfortable environment.
Steve started working with his uncle at the age of 16 so that he could afford to buy himself a car. As it turned out the job outlasted the car and he has been involved in the heating and air conditioning industry ever since. Now with over 30 years of experience, Steve is a leader in the Tulsa and surrounding areas in the HVAC industry.
At Master Service Heating and Air Conditioning, we operate off the following core values
- Honesty – We believe in building long-term and lasting relationships with our clients and we know that the only way to do this is by being upfront and honest in every situation.
- On Time – We know that when you are calling Master Service that you are already in an emergency situation and it is a major inconvenience so it is important to us to communicate arrival times and keep you updated if any changes occur. That way you aren’t sitting and wondering when we will show up.
- Cleanliness – We understand that our clients do not want to clean up after our service. Our attention on leaving your house mess free will make you smile.
- Professionalism – Clean cut and very knowledgeable, our team members will always conduct themselves in a professional manner. We accept no less.
- Respect – We have the utmost respect for all of our clients, their homes and their property.